1. Never go into the Social worker depressed and crying, or a little angry.
2. Never say that things are "too hard for me"
3. Have a plan how to deal with your problems using family members, or neighbors.
4. Never accept money from the social worker. Then you are really in their power.
5. Don't give them permission to see your bank account or access to your bank account.
6. Come to all appointments on time, or even early.
7. If you have made a commitment to do something, so do it.
Good luck with your social worker visit, and be as self-reliant as possible without them.